Sunday, November 23, 2008

her bday card

Its prodigious how much of a great blessing she is
She shines brighter than a full moon,right above where the sea is
My heart could never withdraw,She leaves me in a state of awe
Perfect picture are we,something that the gods could draw
Her freckles resembles the surface of the moon's spots
Her real name is Artemis,resting on the moon's top
I would give up anything,to preserve her in my era
Shes by my side,how could an era be better
And her petite beauty marks,are like the dots of art
Cause she's the god's master piece
And when Im with her I surpass heaven and nirvana
And attain a great master's peace
I aspire she keeps feeding me love till i become obese
We're an heavenly couple,zues and juno,like the gods of Greece
We shall never cease,and her supremacy reign
Halts in my brain
And tell me Artemis,why make it rain?
When your streams of light can pierce and slice
Through those grey clouds of doubt.





No comments: