Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to my First True Love

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

I am thankful to have met you, to have had a friendship that lead to a crush that lead to a love that I'll never forget. I am thankful that you loved me no matter how fucked up my hair or shape up looked or how broke I was. You loved me for me and I'll never forget that. You proved that I can be 100% faithful and loyal if I truely love that person, YOU showed me the true meaning of love. How do I know? Because you know its true love when you save up whatever money you can, and bare the hunger for months cause you want to buy your girlfriend a necklace. Thats how you showed me love. I am thankful to have met you and had you in my life for about 2 to 3 years. I am also thankful that I was able to meet your family, people that I thought werent going to ever like me, and ended up showing me love that I never seen before. I am thankful for everything we've have done together and have experienced, the dates, those movie nights at my house with dominoes pizza and a bottle of sprite, the galleries, the kisses, the sex, the letters, and everything else I forgot to mention. And even though as the months pass, and weve both starting to move on and its starting to seem that we wont have a part 2 for the x555, I am thankful that you were the girl I fell in love with, and thankful that you are that person that when my kids (if their not with you) ask me who was my first love, i'll say Noemi Pujols. Even if I end up with a girl that I end up being with for like 4 years, doesnt matter, first love is your title. Im thankful for everything reinha. Happy thanksgiving.

Love,
-Obby Gabriel Vargas

No comments: